Monday, May 24, 2010

Tiny Dancers

 All year long we practice and learn and dance and dance (and drive to dance and buy pink tights etc..) and finally May comes. May brings with it,  our town's huge recital. Everybody knows someone who dances in this recital put on by Broadway Academy of Dance,our best local dance studio! It was soooo much fun! They really know how to move you with dance. It always surprises me how emotional an art dance is.
 This year is my baby girl's second year of dance lessons and she did so well! She takes it so seriously and despite feeling kinda yucky all weekend, when it was time to practice or go out on that stage she was on it! Now she's already talking about next year when she gets to take ballet, tap and jazz... it might be a long summer.
 My darling husband grew up dancing with them too and when he was asked whether or not he would dance in their 20th year celebration alumni dance, he manned up and did it! He really had a good time too, despite the fact that he was the only guy on a stage full of women and dancing to a RuPaul song! It was great.

Anyway, I'm sure you're dying to see some cutie tiny dancers! Here are a couple of my baby girl and one of her besties. They were so extremely sweet in those costumes!








I'm sorry if the adorableness is too much for you to take.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog!

Joni

No comments: